Earning Potential & Job Growth at All Beauty College
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Before you get started, you might be wondering about the earning potential and job growth for cosmetology jobs. Taking these projections into account before you begin beauty school ensures you know what to expect after you graduate.
Earning Potential for Cosmetologists, Aestheticians & Nail Technicians
- Cosmetology: The median wage for hairdressers and cosmetologists in 2016 was about $12 per hour, with the top 10% earning over $23 per hour.
- Aesthetician: The median pay for skincare specialists in 2016 was about $14.50 per hour, with the top 10% earning over $29 per hour.
- Nail technician: The median compensation for manicurists and pedicurists in 2016 was about $11 per hour, with the top 10% earning over $16 per hour.
Job Outlook for Cosmetologists, Aestheticians & Nail Technicians
- Cosmetology: The demand for hairdressers and cosmetologists is projected to grow 10% between 2014 and 2024, which is faster than the national average growth of 7%. This is good news if you’re hoping to get hired quickly after you finish beauty school!
- Aesthetician: As more people desire to live a healthier lifestyle through better grooming and skin treatments, the employment of skin care specialists is expected to increase by 12% between 2014 and 2024.
- Nail technician: Manicures and pedicures are expected to remain highly desirable, resulting in a 10% growth in demand for nail technicians between 2014 and 2024.
- Cosmetology: Prepare for the Arizona State Board of Cosmetology exam and an exciting career as a cosmetologist by signing up for our program.
- Aesthetician: Want a great job in the field of Aesthetics? Begin by learning the necessary skills and passing the state test.
- Nail technician: Our nail tech program includes units of instruction in both theoretical and practical formats to prepare you for a job as a manicurist or pedicurist.
We have three convenient campus locations to cater to our Arizona students. These include:
- 2153 Gordon Dr, Kingman, AZ 86409
- 1385 E Gemini St, Fort Mohave, AZ 86426
- 2060 W Acoma Blvd, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
Prepare for a Great Job at All Beauty College
If you’re eager to launch your beauty career, please request more information today! We would be happy to answer any questions you have. Then, once you finish your education at All Beauty College, we’ll guide the way to finding a great job near you!